Our HARVEST GOURMET® Schnitzel can be used to make well-loved dishes all the more loveable, from Katsu Ramen to a glowing Katsu Curry with sticky rice. It’s easy to prepare. So whether you’re creating meat-free sandwiches, salads or satisfying mains, you can serve it quickly and deliciously.
- 1:00 TIME
- 10 Portions
HARVEST GOURMET® Schnitzel Breaded Fillets 10pcs
Cooked Japanese rice 1kg
Spring cabbage 500g
Japanese curry paste 300g
Cooking oil 60ml
- Mince the onions. Cut the potatoes and the carrots into big 2cm dices.
- In a big cooking pot, heat the oil and sweat the minced onions for 10 minutes over medium heat. Add the cut potatoes and carrots and cook for 5 minutes.
- Add the water and bring to a boil. Reduce the heat and cook for 10 minutes.
- To cook the HARVEST GOURMET Schnitzel, place on a lined backing tray with greaseproof paper and bake in preheat oven to 180⁰C, for Defrosted: 9-12 minutes Frozen: 12-15 minutes.
- Assemble dish
- Serve with Japanese pickles and ginger.
- You can cook the HARVEST GOURMET® Schnitzel in an oven or deep fryer for a good result.
|Typical Nutrition Values||Per 100g||Per serve||Adult RI||% RI*|
of which saturates
of which sugars
*Reference Intake of an average adult (8400 kJ/2000 kcal).
The recipe nutrition information is approximate and based on the ingredients listed. Please consider if any ingredients are changed or substituted then the nutrition will change.