This ramen, complete with cooked egg, broth and teriyaki sauce can now be prepared using plant-based protein. But that’s only the beginning. The HARVEST GOURMET® Vegetarian Schnitzel gives chefs the versatility they need for creativity.
- 0:40 TIME
- 10 Portions
HARVEST GOURMET® Schnitzel 10pcs
Hard boiled eggs 10pcs
Cooked ramen noodles 1kg
Low salt soy sauce 80ml
Ponzu sauce 80ml
White miso paste 160g
Spring onions 400g
Sambal chili 200g
Black sesame seeds 15g
- Pour the water, the soy sauce and the ponzu sauce into a big cooking pot and cook for 5 minutes over medium heat. Reduce the heat, add the miso paste, season with salt and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Pan-fry the HARVEST GOURMET® Schnitzel and mince the spring onions.
- Place the noodles into the hot broth and serve in an attractive serving bowl. Place the sliced Schnitzel on top with the spring onions. Then, top with the halved egg and the Sambal chili. Sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- Pickle the egg in soy, mirin, and sesame oil over night.
- Season the Ramen with toasted sesame oil, or serve with additional Miso to season the Ramen.
- Serve with fresh red chili in rice vinegar.
|Typical Nutrition Values||Per 100g||Per serve||Adult RI||% RI*|
of which saturates
of which sugars
*Reference Intake of an average adult (8400 kJ/2000 kcal).
The recipe nutrition information is approximate and based on the ingredients listed. Please consider if any ingredients are changed or substituted then the nutrition will change.