220g HARVEST GOURMET® Stir Fry Mince
8tbsp Corn oil
2tbsp Sichuan peppercorns
6tbsp Ginger, minced
2tbsp Fermented black beans
10g Red chilli padi, minced
4tbsp Spicy bean sauce
2tbsp Chilli oil
2tbsp Water, for cornstarch slurry
900g Silken tofu, cut each 300g block into 8 pieces
2tsp Sesame oil
1tsp White sugar
50g Coriander leaves
5tsp Sichuan peppercorns
- In a frying pan, lightly sauté the HARVEST GOURMET® Stir Fry Mince, set aside.
- In a wok, add in corn oil and Sichuan peppercorn, stir-fry over medium heat till fragrant. Add in ginger, black bean and chilli padi, stir-fry till fragrant. Add in bean sauce and chilli oil, stir well. Turn heat up to high, add water, and bring to a boil.
- Combine cornstarch and water together, add cornstarch slurry into the wok.
- Allow the sauce to thicken before adding tofu and HARVEST GOURMET® Stir Fry Mince. Simmer for 3-5 minutes on low heat. Add in sesame oil and sugar, stir well to combine.
- Garnish with Sichuan peppercorns and coriander leaves before serving.