10pcs HARVEST GOURMET® Sensational Burger
500ml Corn oil, for frying
600g Maris Pipers potatoes, peeled
100ml Corn oil
30g Ginger, grated
30g Long red chillies, chopped
30g Long green chillies, chopped
4.5tbsp Garam masala
600g BUITONI Tomato Coulis
20g MAGGI Concentrated Vegetarian Stock
300g Frozen peas
30g Coriander roots and stalks
30g Coriander leaves
- Cut each HARVEST GOURMET® Sensational Burger patty into 6 piece. In a pot, lightly fry the patty pieces in corn oil to golden brown, set aside.
- Cut each potato into 8 pieces, put them in a pot, cover with cold water and bring to a boil. Simmer until the potato is cooked and drain in a colander.
- In a pot, heat up corn oil, add in ginger, both chillies, coriander roots and stalks, garam masala and turmeric in, stir-fry till fragrant.
- Add in BUITONI Tomato Coulis, MAGGI Concentrated Vegetarian Stock, HARVEST GOURMET® Sensational Patty, peas and potatoes, simmer till the sauce thickens, stir gently.
- Ganish with coriander leaves. Ready to serve.