500g HARVEST GOURMET® Stir Fry Mince
5tbsp Light soy sauce
3tsp Sesame oil
2.5tsp White sugar
100ml Corn oil
50g Ginger, minced
250g Shiitake mushrooms, brunoise
250g Nappa cabbage, finely chopped
50pcs Gyoza wrappers
100ml Chili oil
100ml Sesame oil
100ml Light soy sauce
50ml Black vinegar
25g Coriander leaves
30g White sesame seeds
- To prepare Wontons, first marinate HARVEST GOURMET® Stir Fry Mince with light soy sauce, sesame oil, cornstarch, sugar and set aside.
- In a frying pan, add in corn oil. Lightly stir fry ginger, shiitake mushroom and Nappa cabbage till soft, allow it to cool completely before adding the vegetable mix to the marinated HARVEST GOURMET® Stir Fry Mince.
- Prepare a small bowl of water at the side for folding the wontons. Place 1 tablespoon of filling in the centre of each wrapper. Dip a fingertip in water and wet the edges of the wrapper. Fold wrapper in half, forming a half circle and pinch the centre. Form a tortellini shape.
- For Vinegar Sauce, combine all the ingredients together and set aside.
- Prepare a boiling pot of water and a blanching basket. Blanch the wontons till cooked, drain thoroughly and toss in vinegar sauce. Garnish with coriander and white sesame seeds. Serve.