SIZZLING STIR FRY
From a sizzling stir fry, to stews and aromatic curries, HARVEST GOURMET® Chargrilled Pieces can be cooked in a number of ways, bringing you delicious high-protein creations that deliver on taste and texture. The menu creativity continues with salads, wraps and much more.
- 0:20 TIME
- 10 Portions
HARVEST GOURMET® Chargrilled Pieces 1kg
Pak choi 2pcs
Bell peppers 3pcs
Soybean sprouts 400g
Red chilies 3kg
Snow peas 400g
Oyster sauce 30g
Soy sauce 80ml
Vegetable oil 80ml
Sesame seeds 50kg
Crushed garlic 40g
Brown sugar 50g
Thai basil 400g
Sesame oil 40ml
Sunflower oil 60ml
Cooked jasmine rice 1kg
- Clean and cut all the vegetables in a shape that cooks evenly.
- In a large wok heat up the sunflower oil, add HARVEST GOURMET® Chargrilled Pieces,the julienne of bell pepper, soy sprouts, chopped chili, snow peas, the chopped shallots and the chopped pak choi, sauté for a few minutes until the vegetables are tender.
- In a bowl mix together the soy sauce, oyster sauce, sesame oil, sugar, crushed garlic and the sesame seeds and pour over the vegetables and cook for another 2 minutes.
- At the end add the chopped Thai basil and serve in a serving dish with rice on the side.
- Blanche the soy sprouts in boiling water for 2 mins before cooking in the wok.
- For a vegan dish replace the Oyster sauce with Sweet Chili sauce.
- Serve all elements separately for home delivery.
|Typical Nutrition Values||Per 100g||Per serve||Adult RI||% RI*|
of which saturates
of which sugars
*Reference Intake of an average adult (8400 kJ/2000 kcal).
The recipe nutrition information is approximate and based on the ingredients listed. Please consider if any ingredients are changed or substituted then the nutrition will change.