A satisfying filling for sandwiches, wraps, tacos and tortillas, HARVEST GOURMET® Chargrilled Pieces are quick and easy to prepare. They’re perfect for inspired food served fast.
- 0:30 TIME
- 10 Portions
HARVEST GOURMET® Chargrilled Pieces 800g
Tortilla wrap 10pcs
Romaine lettuce 1pcs
Olive oil 100ml
Crushed garlic 10ml
Lemon juice 20ml
- Slice the zucchini and the eggplants into big strips. Place them on a baking tray with olive oil, garlic, salt and pepper and thyme. Cook for 10 minutes at 170°c in the oven.
- Pull the leaves from the Romaine lettuce. Cut the tomatoes into slices.
- Mix the mayonnaise or vegan mayonnaise with the lemon juice and add some water to adjust the texture.
- Fry the HARVEST GOURMET Chargrilled Pieces in the olive oil over a moderate heat for 6-8 minutes (frozen) or 4-7 minutes (defrosted) till crisp and piping hot throughout.
- Put the tortilla flat on a cutting board. Place the sauce, lettuce, grilled vegetables and the HARVEST GOURMET® Chargrilled Pieces on top. Roll into a wrap, cut in half and serve.
- You can add fresh chopped tarragon in the sauce for more freshness.
- Pre-marinate the chargrilled pieces sin water, spices and oil.
- The tortilla wrap is perfect to take away and for hand held options.
|Typical Nutrition Values||Per 100g||Per serve||Adult RI||% RI*|
of which saturates
of which sugars
*Reference Intake of an average adult (8400 kJ/2000 kcal).
The recipe nutrition information is approximate and based on the ingredients listed. Please consider if any ingredients are changed or substituted then the nutrition will change.