Stand a chance to win exciting prizes monthly when you participate in Nestlé Professional Giveaways!
Keep a lookout for our Giveaway posts to participate and stand to win exciting prizes and exclusive merchandise.
Don’t miss out!
- Like and follow Nestlé Professional Facebook and Instagram pages for exciting monthly giveaways
- Follow the mechanics to participate
*Prizes may be refreshed monthly.
Terms and Conditions apply.
*TERMS & CONDITIONS
Information on how to participate in the ‘Nestle Professional Giveaway’ (the “Contest”) and the Contest Rules (as stated below) from the Contest Terms and Conditions. All persons registering or taking part in this Contest (the “Participants”) agree to be bound by these Contest Terms and Conditions.
1. This Contest is organized by NESTLÉ SINGAPORE (PTE) LTD, of 15A, Changi Business Park Central 1, #05-02/03, Eightrium @Changi Business Park, Singapore 486035 (“Nestlé”).
2. The Contest is open to all individual Singapore residents (including work permit and student pass holders) who are:
(i) aged 18 and above as at the start of the Contest Period (as defined below). Participants below the age of 18 shall obtain the necessary consent from their parents/legal guardians before participating in this Contest and submitting any personal information, and shall furnish such proof of consent should organizers require it; and
(ii) not prohibited in any manner by any person, entity, authority or law anywhere in the world from participating in this Contest or any similar contest.
Employees of: (a) Nestlé; and (b) Nestlé’s advertising agencies, and the immediate family members of these employees, are not eligible to participate in the Contest.
By participating in the Contest, each Participant represents and warrants that he/she has met the eligibility criteria stated in these Contest Terms and Conditions.
3. The Contest is valid from 5th March 2021, 00:00 hrs to 10th March 2021 23:59 hrs (both dates inclusive, the “Contest Period”).
WINNERS AND PRIZES
4. Only entries that are considered as complete and correct by Nestlé will be eligible. Incomplete or illegible entries will be disqualified.
Applicable phone and telco charges may apply, and participants shall be responsible for these expenses.
Proof of submission is not proof of receipt, and Nestlé shall not be responsible or liable for any delay or non-receipt of submissions.
Participants shall participate in the Contest on his/her own account, and shall not submit entries or participate on behalf of other persons. Each Participant represents and warrants that:
(i) he/she has obtained all necessary consents, licenses and approvals required in connection with the Contest and his/her participation, and
(ii) all materials, documents and forms submitted or created by him/her in connection with the Contest are original and do not infringe on the rights of any party, including but not limited to any intellectual property rights, patent, trademark or brand name registered or enforceable anywhere in the world.
5. Participants shall ensure that they remain contactable at all times. If Nestlé fails to contact any winner for any reason whatsoever, it may at its discretion elect to determine another winner in accordance with the Contest mechanism.
6. Nestlé may, without notice and at any time, substitute any prize with a prize of similar value, as determined by Nestlé. Prizes won are given out on an “as it is” basis, and are not transferable, or exchangeable or redeemable for cash. To the extent not prohibited by law, all warranties and representations in connection with the prizes are expressly excluded. Winners shall collect their prizes in person, and shall comply with and be bound by all terms to which the prizes may be subject to.
7. Winners of the Contest will be contacted by their contact number submitted for entry. The Winners may be contacted via SMS or telephone call by the appointed redemption partner – IPG Mediabrands Pte Ltd. Winners may be asked to verify their identity, eligibility and proof of purchase, when applicable.
Notwithstanding the above, the award of prizes will be subject to verification to the full satisfaction of Nestlé. Any Participants who do not comply with the Contest Terms and Conditions will be disqualified.
(i) Winners will be notified once selected. They will be notified via call or email or SMS. However, do note that the prizes can only be collected within the exact dates advised after the Contest Period. Nestlé may contact the Participants on a few occasions to follow up on the redemption after the Participants have been informed of their winning.
Prizes that are not claimed after the Contest Period has ended shall be forfeited and dealt with as deemed fit by Nestlé Singapore (Pte) Ltd respectively.
8. Nestlé may, at its sole discretion, modify the Contest Terms and Conditions, make prize substitutions or cancel this Contest, without prior notice to any person. Nestlé’s decisions on all matters relating to this Contest will be final, binding and conclusive on all Participants, and no correspondence will be entertained.
9. Where prizes contain a specified validity period during which they should be utilized, no requests for extensions or replacements whatsoever will be entertained. Prizes that remain unclaimed by any winner for 1 month after the announcement of the winners shall be conclusively forfeited by such winner, and the forfeited prize will be dealt with at Nestlé’s discretion in accordance with applicable laws.
10. Nestlé may disregard or disqualify any entry, participant or winner, in such manner as Nestlé deems fit, without giving notice or reason, and without any liability to any person. In particular, no participant shall, or procure another person to, (i) tamper with the operation of the Contest or any relevant website, (ii) participate in the Contest in any manner which may create any prejudice to or anomaly in the scoring system or operation of the Contest; and (iii) breach these Terms and Conditions or any other applicable law or regulation.
11. To the extent permitted by law, Nestlé will not be responsible or liable for any loss, injury, death, claim or damage suffered by any person arising out of or in connection with the Contest and prizes, and each Participant and any person acting on his/her behalf shall indemnify Nestlé from any claims, losses, damages, costs or expenses incurred in connection therewith.
12. By choosing to participate in this Contest, Participant agrees and hereby consents that Nestlé may collect, use and disclose Participant's personal data to its affiliates, service providers and partners, as provided in this entry form, for the following purposes in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act 2012 ("PDPA") and Nestlé's data protection policy available at our website www.nestle.com.sg:
(a) to administer this Contest, including to contact Participant and to conduct verification and other actions in connection with the Contest for the administration of prizes in relation to this lucky draw;
(b) use the personal data for promotional, advertising (included targeted advertising) or marketing activities which Nestlé believes may be of interest to the Participant;
(c) to send out marketing, advertising (including targeted advertising), communication and promotional materials to the Participant relating to any products manufactured, marketed or sold by Nestlé and its affiliates, service providers and commercial partners.
13. Participants hereby provide consent to Nestlé and its agents to take and to have full and free use of video/photographs containing their image/likeness, in any media or form (“Materials”). These Materials may be used for marketing, publicity and promotional purposes by and for Nestlé. Participants are not entitled to remuneration, residuals, royalties or any other payment from Nestlé in respect of the creation and use of their image/likeness and/or the Materials. Participants release, discharge, and hold harmless Nestlé and its agents, employees and officers from any and all claims, demands or causes of actions that they may hereafter have in connection with the Materials.
Any information, personal data and material about or obtained from the Participant may be accessed, stored or otherwise processed in any medium or format determined by Nestlé, and may be transmitted across national borders for storage and/or processing in accordance with the PDPA. If a Participant requires access to his/her personal data or any amendment or correction to be made or wishes to withdraw consent to any specific use of his/her personal data, he/she should contact the relevant Nestlé officer at [email protected] To withdraw consent, please visit the “Unsubscribe” tab on www.nestle.com.sg or contact Nestlé at [email protected].
14. Intellectual Property Rights mean all patents, rights to inventions, copyright and neighbouring and related rights, trademarks and service marks, business names and domain names, rights in get-up and trade dress, goodwill and the right to sue for passing off or unfair competition, rights in designs, database rights, rights to use, and protect the confidentiality of, confidential information (including know-how and trade secrets) and all other intellectual property rights, in each case whether registered or unregistered and all similar or equivalent rights or forms of protection which subsist or will subsist now or in the future in any part of the world.
Each Participant agrees that all worldwide Intellectual Property Rights in any statement, works or content submitted, made or created by a Participant in connection with the Contest, including but not limited to any ideas and/or concepts, and any derivative works arising therefrom, are perpetually, unconditionally and absolutely assigned to, vested in, and owned by, Nestlé (the “Assigned Rights”). Nestlé may use these statements/contents/works in any way it deems fit without compensation to any Participant, and each Participant waives all rights (including moral rights) he/she may have in such statements/contents/works. Each Participant agrees to execute all documentation to ensure the above, where required by Nestlé.
Each Participant warrants that: (a) it is the sole legal and beneficial owner of and owns all the rights and interests in, the Assigned Rights, (b) it has not licensed or assigned any of the Assigned Rights other than under these Contest Rules; (c) the Assigned Rights are free from any security interest, option, mortgage, charge or lien; (d) he or she is unaware of any infringement or likely infringement of any of the Assigned Rights, (e) all the Assigned Rights are valid and subsisting and there are and have been no claims, challenges, disputes or proceedings, pending or threatened, in relation to the ownership, validity or use of any of the Assigned Rights; (f) so far as he or she is aware, exploitation of the Assigned Rights will not infringe the rights of any third party; (g) the statements/contents/works are his or her original work and have not been copied from any other source.
15. This Contest is governed by Singapore law, and each Participant shall submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Singapore courts.
16. Any trademarks, graphic symbols, logos or intellectual property contained in any materials used in connection with this Contest, in particular, that relating to the prizes, are the property of their respective owners. This Contest, Nestlé, and its affiliates and contractors are not affiliated with, endorsed or sponsored by, those owners and the owners’ relevant affiliates where those owners or the owners’ affiliates are not part of the Nestlé group of companies.
17. Each Participant who participates in a Contest run on a third-party platform such as Facebook, Instagram or other social media provider agrees to comply with and be bound by the terms and conditions of use of the relevant platform. Nestlé does not assume any responsibility or liability arising out of or in connection with the Participant's use of the platform.
Each Participant (i) grants Nestlé and all such third-party platforms a complete release of all liabilities which may arise in connection with the Contest, (ii) acknowledges that the Contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, such third party platform(s) and (iii) agrees to the collection, use and processing by Nestlé and its affiliates of any information submitted by a Participant on such third-party platform.